[Xen-users] Segmentation fault on dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Segmentation fault on dom0
From: kashif.ali@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:28:11 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: kashif.ali@xxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:28:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Guys,

First of all sorry for my bad English.

I have 5 domUs running on a server and the operating installed is the
CentOS. The domUs have different versions (4.2,4.4,4.5) and dom0 have the
centOS4.4 installed.

I have to set the firewall on the domUs but the iptables seems to be
installed but kernel is not supporting them. So i have to recompile the
domU for the iptables support. When i issued the make menuconfig command
in the kernel source of the domU, the result is nothing but "Segmentation
fault".

Can any one plz guide me what can be the problem. I have searched the
mailing list but not found any feasible solution.

All hints will be greatly appreciated.

Kashif