Re: [Xen-users] Best Dom0 Distro for Hardware Detection, etc.

My experience with Fedora has been less than great.  Fedora 6 was based
on xen 3.0.3 and it behaved as such.  However i had a lot of stability
issues with the kernel.  Fedora 7 kernels have been rock solid for me,
but they advertise xen as being 3.1, which is not entirely true, at
least from the 64-bit aspect.  If you are running 32-bit then you
probably shouldn't have any issues with Fedora 7.  Their gui tools make
installation of PV domU's pretty easy, as long as the domU is fedora as
well.  I can't say that i've tried putting another paravirtualized
distro on it, and i don't use the gui tools for HVM installation.

I've not used ubuntu at all so i can't speak for that.