Re: [Xen-users] guest autostart on host boot

hi,

Augusto Castelan Carlson schrieb:

> rebooting, guests become online too. But if guests  are down, they
> continue down after reboot. Is this correct? Can I say that autostart
> is working?

ah, ok, please ignore my first mail. :-)

If the guest is running and the Dom0 would be restarted, or shutting
down, then you are right, the VMs are saved and restored after starting
the Dom0 again.

But for starting the guest after a reboot, while the guest was not
running at this time, please check, if the link exists to xen/auto/<link
to guest config> and if you have a special init starting script for that.

cu denny

--
Stoppt den Überwachungswahn - Stoppt den Schäuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de