Re: [Xen-users] Re: OS/2 Warp and eComStation

To: "ecs user" <user_ecs@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: OS/2 Warp and eComStation
From: "Trolle Selander" <trolle.selander@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:24:14 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:24:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Warp 4 will work up to Fixpack 12. I think you'll need to run FP 5 or better to be able to use the VGA GRADD driver that'll give you good graphics performance.
eComStation appears to be getting stuck at the same spot as FixPacks > 12 and the latest "convenience pack" releases from IBM. Fixing this has been high on my personal "todo" list for a long time, but I've been putting it off since it's been "non-critical" for the project I'm working on. Since there's now someone actually being held back by the bug, I'll have a new look at it ASAP, although I probably won't be able to put all that many hours on it until the start of September.

/Trolle