Re: [Xen-users] Live migration: 2500ms downtime

To: "Stephen Shaw" <stshaw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Live migration: 2500ms downtime
From: "Marconi Rivello" <marconirivello@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:36:07 -0300
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mail4dla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:36:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there Stephen,

On 8/10/07, Stephen Shaw <stshaw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> "Marconi Rivello" <marconirivello@xxxxxxxxx> 08/10/07 9:42 AM >>>
Hi again,

On 8/10/07, mail4dla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mail4dla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,

It would be interesting, if you were willing, to try something like sles10sp1.  It runs 3.0.4 with lots of back ports from 3.1.  I realize that this is a lot of work to redo everything. (maybe you can still use your centos images)

Stephen

I downloaded opensuse 10.2 for x86_64. But when I mounted the iso I saw it comes with 3.0.3. The servers I will be using are isolated from the internet, so I won't be able to use yast to update it from the internet. Would you happen to know where can I download suse's official Xen update packages, so I can download from my desktop and then transfer it to the servers? I looked around for a while, and couldn't find it. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think it might be available only to the commercial distribution.

Thanks.