Re: [Xen-users] GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-S4 rev 2.0 motherboard HVM support

Quoting HyeGeek <hyegeek@xxxxxxxxx>:

HyeGeek wrote:

I plan on bugging Gigabyte sometime this week.

I thought I would give an update with Gigabyte's response. Their very brief
first response was "Unfortunately this feature is not available for this
motherboard." I have been going back and forth with them a bit and all of
their terse (borderline rude) answers have been along the lines of where did
you see it was supported etc.

Definitely keep us posted, I was a Gigabyte fan until I started using Xen. Now I won't buy their products until they have support for HV.

Jon