Re: [Xen-users] bsd disklabel & lvm

To: Florian Heigl <florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] bsd disklabel & lvm
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:25:02 +0100
Cc: Dylan Martin <dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen list <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:18:28 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=a1kioxCA0b5daRHAb9+bzuApE5izgNq6P6NPSM9r8s/iqxxtY+zr2D9/Tvj4qVeoXC/6fmsHgASakrfkc3+gaUvAvM9t4MUXEXpppHUKjqktC7r3gDDTos4yjIddkaS03G1VDT4OUoThTmhV4SwaBf8fTih6U/7lgn5R1jVt8Dg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx