[Xen-users] bsd disklabel & lvm

To: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] bsd disklabel & lvm
From: Dylan Martin <dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:19:40 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:17:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Okay, here's another question that no one will be able to answer.

I have an OpenBSD HVM domU, and I wanted to mount its filesystem in
my Linux dom0.  The domU's disk lives on a logical volume.  Kpartx
does detect that partition 4 contains the disklabel, but that's as far
as I get.

I think my fedora kernel just doesn't support disklabels...

Anyone know how this is supposed to work?

Thanks
-Dylan