Re: [Xen-users] Hibernation

Here's another thing.  AFAIK, your running OS probably ignores the
hardware clock.  The only time your system accesses the hw clock is
during boot up to set the system clock and during shutdown to set the
HW clock to match up with the system clock.  Your suspended guest
should need NTP or something to correct the system clock when it wakes
up.

Disclaimer: I'm basing this off of experience setting up NTP servers 5
years ago, with zero exposure to how Windows handles things.  I think
it's the same though.