Re: [Xen-users] Starting my first HVM

I recently went through installing OpenBSD as an HVM guest and ran
into a lot of wierd snags, mostly having to do with the fact that QEMU
is doing all the IO stuff.  You can see my notes here:

http://www.seattlecentral.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/dmartin/moin.cgi/Xen#head-a53ebf22c9f622a01bd50c89e977a5589ab31b88

er.. here..

http://tinyurl.com/3dsg9l

-Dylan