Re: [Xen-users] Xen - the art of noobie

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen - the art of noobie
From: "Jim Canfield" <jcanfield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:16:34 -0500
Cc: Guillaume Lenoir <glenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:14:40 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Guillaume Lenoir wrote:
there's a big thread on bridging here :
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2007-05/msg00063.html
Thanks!  This is what I was looking for...should give me a good start anyway.

On a side note...What program are you guys using to make those fantastic diagrams?

For Q2, I'd assume you should run all services in DomU(s) and keep Dom0 for virtualization administration only.
having Dom0 configured only in the safest part of your network (LAN I'd guess). But  that's just a quick assumption and I'm not even sure it's possible.

G.