Re: Fwd: [Xen-users] dual versus quad core

Thanks Jan and Brock, a great help.

To answer your qn, Jan, no.  If there are non-obvious tips about how to
do such an analysis quickly, I'd like to hear.  We've just taken stock
of our current resources on the primary apache and mysql servers and
increased them for this proposed purchase, for a measure of future
proofing.

best,
George Herson

George Herson