RE: [Xen-users] Setting enviroment variables for qemu, when calling xm f

To: "Theo Cabrerizo Diem" <diem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Setting enviroment variables for qemu, when calling xm for a hvm guest
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:54:45 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 02:53:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can replace the qemu-dm module with a script that calls qemu-dm.
There is a "qemu-dm.debug" next to qemu-dm that demonstrates how this
can be done. So in simple terms, take the qemu-dm.debug (you may need to
point it at the right /usr/lib or /usr/lib64 depending on architecture,
unless someone has fixed that lately) - either way, modify it to have
the "export" line in it, and if you feel like that, remove the dump of
the command-line args.

--
Mats