Re: [Xen-users] How to tell if rpms are for PAE or not

To: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to tell if rpms are for PAE or not
From: Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:02:42 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:00:45 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIG_X86_32=y
CONFIG_LOCKDEP_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_SEMAPHORE_SLEEPERS=y
CONFIG_X86=y
CONFIG_MMU=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_ISA_DMA=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_IOMAP=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_HWEIGHT=y
CONFIG_ARCH_MAY_HAVE_PC_FDC=y
CONFIG_DMI=y
CONFIG_DEFCONFIG_LIST="/lib/modules/$UNAME_RELEASE/.config

CONFIG_X86_PAE=y

Does this mean what I think it means, namely PAE is supported?

If so, is there any change that has to get made in the xen.cfg
of the client virtual machine to enable it when the machine starts?

Thanks

Steve Timm