RE: [Xen-users] How can get information about a domain

To: "Arie Goldfeld" <arik.goldfeld@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mohammad Zohny" <mohamad.zohny@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] How can get information about a domain
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:13:39 +0200
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:12:05 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, you could. The only problem with this is that you'd be dependant on
a third party tool on top of xen to get the information.

Of course, it also adds the benefit of being able to handle qemu and kvm
guest - if that's of any importance.

But it's probably better to use libvirt directly for this purpose - but
it depends on what software tools you want to use at the web interface
production, I suppose.

--
Mats