[Xen-users] VGA controller via pci passthrough in domU

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] VGA controller via pci passthrough in domU
From: Daniel Heemann <daniel.heemann@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:48:59 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:47:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

is it possible to use a vga controller in domU via pci passthrough?

What's about nvidia/ati kernel modules?

I tried to hide a ati radeon 9200 in dom0 and use it in domU but X fails to
start with the following error (seems to be unrelated to the vga hardware):
xf86OpenConsole: Cannot open /dev/tty0 (No such file or directory)

Thanks & Regards
Daniel