RE: [Xen-users] help me --suse10 xen installation

To: "guanboliang" <guanbl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] help me --suse10 xen installation
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:07:33 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 02:10:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's impossible to say which kernel this is - aside from guessing that
if you've installed SuSE the "normal way", this kernel is most likely a
SuSE image.

> 2.when i set kernel=" RedHat4's image ", xm create -c
> xmexample1 -----NO when i set kernel=" Suse10's image", xm
> create -c xmexample1 -----OK
> But on the domain1, the result of "uname -r" is Suse10's
> version, i think is RedHat4 's verion.

Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that the redhat kernel
doesn't work? If it's a "standard" non-xen kernel, then I'd say that's
the expected behaviour. I'm sure you can find a redhat kernel somewhere
that has been xenified - but don't ask me where.

--
Mats