Re: [Xen-users] OpenSuse 10.2 & Xen 3.1 initrd file missing

To: "'Marcel Schroers'" <schroers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] OpenSuse 10.2 & Xen 3.1 initrd file missing
From: "Chris Laware" <claware@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:59:37 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:04:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Marcel,

I did try that (my modules for the RAID card, etc. are called out in the
initrd script for all kernel builds under sysconfig) and it errors out
saying it cannot find the directory under /boot/initrd-xen.img/etc/fstab (it
fails on line 3036 of the mkinitrd script).  I must still have a fileystem
issue but can't figure what it is.  I've gone through the mkinitrd script,
double-checked my modules for inclusion (processor, RAID, sata driver) in
the config script and they seem to be right.  Yet it still fails which means
I missing something here. A regular build for SUSE 10.2 initrd goes smoothly
with all the modules included.

Still looking....

Thanks,

Chris