Re: [Xen-users] XenU installs

To: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XenU installs
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 22:22:46 +0100
Cc: Andre Grove <andre.grove@xxxxxxxxx>, Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:21:00 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=f5/CwTiQOhW/YpEJnPfy6YYvGc8nkJdmZo8Yr6kwJR+jZa/GzfLwa5B0OEKH+XE8AahEZyphsdQ16tlznF9SmVUeDYJZ2WMCKCmytulgD/B5tLI6T2CEYmdjUzK9RG6HRw99YidJxiRNBdr0jhx0ii57vzIyrR6OAlpjyglXe44=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx