[Xen-users] RHEL 4.5 and 5.0 question.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] RHEL 4.5 and 5.0 question.
From: "Jim van Wel" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:11:02 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 07:09:33 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there,

I have a small question.

With RHEL 5.0 and RHEL 4.5 Enterprise Server, the maximum of guests you
can make is a total of 4. With the packages here:

http://www.xensource.com/download/dl_31rhel5.html
and this one:
http://www.xensource.com/download/dl_31rhel4.html

Is it posible with these packages to make more guests? I know with
Advanced Server editions it's always posible, but I don't have the budget
right now to buy the licence for that ;).

Thanks for reading!

Jim.