[Xen-users] Re: Mouse problem

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Mouse problem
From: "Just Anidiot" <jistanidiot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:56:03 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:54:24 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=PEEJwKcfUcKJuqKMcLvY1Djx7NXgRyBVZlzDlPji2IvBs71d26K8gEAovUZXKD93SQb6mtOGge0xEPO8RT2RpMnEBZozV2JQlAtBAdhMXGpY2CcJzia7RRbRIEtR41a6DKrzedDkpVg4kmrtTDbw4fpHi3RDB5SZkiMp8Ja+G7c=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok things have gotten worse.  I tinkered with the config setup for the
new virtual machine (the debian one).  Now the mouse doesn't work at
all.  It stays locked down in the lower right corner.  I had this
problem once with the WinXP.  I fixed that by adding usb=1 and
usbdevise='tablet' to the config file.  However I've done that and
still after another reboot, the mouse is still broken.

What can I do to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance.