RE: [Xen-users] hvm performance

To: "Tony Hoyle" <tmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] hvm performance
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:24:51 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 May 2007 05:23:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, there shouldn't be much of a difference in performance. The reason I
asked was the other way around - if for some reason they'd decided to
use 0.9.0, there's a problem in some setups when the Python script
creates the qemu-dm that some SIGNAL to indicate that the hard-disk IO
is finished isn't being forwarded to qemu-dm, which means that it only
accepts one hard-disk request per time-out period - there is a patch to
fix this, but it's only a couple of days old.

--
Mats