[Xen-users] Where is config file of domU in Xen 3.1?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Where is config file of domU in Xen 3.1?
From: "Free" <fengrui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:51:58 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 May 2007 00:50:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I installed Fedora 7 RC2 in which Xen 3.1 is integrated. When I use "Virtual Machine Manager (virt-manager, http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/)" to install a new virtual machine (another Fedora 7 RC2, which name is vnode0), I find there is no configure file in "/etc/xen/". So I have to start the domU using "xm start vnode0" because it is a Xend Management Domain, but I cannot start it using "xm create vnode0" just like what I did in Xen 3.0.3 of Fedora Core 6. Could you tell me where the config file is when a domU is created by Virtual Machine Manager? In Xen 3.0.3 it is in "/etc/xen/". Thank you.

Rui FENG

2007-5-28