RE: [Xen-users] installing fc6 as domU directly onlv´s

To: "Geert Janssens" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] installing fc6 as domU directly onlv´s
From: "Philippe Trolliet" <p.trolliet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:46:29 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 May 2007 06:45:04 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----snip

> If you get to setup fc6 fully on LVM, I'd love to hear how you
> did that. I may
> redo my setup as well then.

see my last mail with the addition of " - howto" in the subject. i have
quickly rewritten a fc4 howto. maybe there are some mistakes in my
QUICK-WRITTEN HOWTO.
my problem is that i don´t know how to setup the root password.

----snip

It has removed 6509 spam emails to date.