Re: [Xen-users] xen make error

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 03:04:53PM -0400, zac elston wrote:
>  does anyone have a pointer for resolving issues with libcrypto on x86_64
>  systems?  Better yet, does anyone have a success story with xen-source
>  compiling on FC6 x86_64?
>
>  see my full detail here
>
>  http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2007-05/msg00279.html
>
>  this is the error
>
>  /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libcrypto.so when searching for
>  -lcrypto
>  /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libcrypto.a when searching for
>  -lcrypto
>  /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcrypto

Could you please include the output of:
rpm -qa --qf '%{name}.%{arch}\n' openssl\*

If no openssl-devel.x86_64 shows in that listing (I don't think it will,
by the output in msg00279.html), then try installing it:

yum -y install openssl-devel.x86_64

After you've made sure you have the devel 64 bits version, try compiling
again, and you could try make CC="gcc -L/usr/lib64".

--
lfr
0/0