RE: [Xen-users] Debian etch Xen: No display window.

To: "Didier Trosset" <didier_trosset@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Debian etch Xen: No display window.
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:14:07 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 May 2007 02:13:08 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think (but I'm guessing) that you can't specify an IP-address to a
IOEMU network card. This probably confuses QEMU, which is responsible
for getting the SDL/VNC window to appear. You may want to check the
/var/log/qemu.<pid>.log for the QEMU that is runnning the guest (doing
"ls -ltr /var/log/qemu*" will show the last one at the end of the list -
if you get a HUGE list, you may want to delete the older ones!)

--
Mats