Re: [Xen-users] Migrating XEN VMs on CentOS 4.4 to CentOS 5

To: Wayne Mallett <wayne.mallett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Migrating XEN VMs on CentOS 4.4 to CentOS 5
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:33:35 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:29:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=IFuoYDEwlCGQnLZWdEVDNcbu8MhOl4MgQbnFMIShfi3Rrz3oBw9u/o0hwEr/ln028eSUoc7dGlgiXBBq0+FISSMdRnyYywhrzEu9D6doNx7RAm53t8iTkFmf/2mVQb1bNU2jGXrr8tGM2/o8sPtlczBpVtoMIto8m2eJnjuzkOU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx