[Xen-users] ACL for DomUs

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] ACL for DomUs
From: Reinhard Brandstädter <reinhard.brandstaedter@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:02:15 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:00:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I'm courious about how to implement access control lists for our Dom0. I read
some articles about sHype/ACM and Xen. But haven't found any practical
documentation on how to really implement this.

I'd need some basic features like allowing a certain user group to
start/stop/pause/unpause a domain (without giving them root access to the
dom0). Maybe also permissions to create new domains (within limits or based
on templates)...

I found the enomalism project, which looks really promising
(http://www.enomalism.com/) but if such things work with a nice web-gui how
could it be done with plain Xen?

Thanks,
Reinhard