Re: [Xen-users] Convert virtual guest into paravirtual

Thanks Trilok!
Xen on Solaris 10 is a very good info for me.
Cheers

-Eugene
On Apr 26, 2007, at 1:01 AM, trilok nuwal wrote:

On 4/26/07, Yevgeniy Goldberg <thegoldberg@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

Is there a way to convert a guest OS that was created as fully
virtualized into a paravirtual?
I've been struggling with installing a windows guest OS as
paravirtual because it required to create a local nfs share of the
installation CD and I was unable to figure that out.
I ended up installing the OS as fully virtualized.

I will face the same issue tomorrow as I attempt to install Solaris
10 as guest OS.

Do your solaris has xen enabled kernel in this. If yes then u can create this as para guest.
as i read on googl that solaris 10 has xen support.
Read here.

Creating of para guest is same for almost all distributions. For more details u can look to xen user manual.

Is there a way to convert it to a para?

-Eugene