Re: [Xen-users] How to exit from Xen console?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to exit from Xen console?
From: Alexander Kühnlein <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:59:55 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:56:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HAWKER, Dan schrieb:
Ctrl+] doesn't work in Putty. I don't know why. Looks like a

key mapping
problem.

Has always worked for me (using the standard defaults), which is useful as
PuTTY is virtually the only client I use :)

Dan

privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do
not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or
disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system.
Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was virus
corrupted, altered or falsified.

You don't have a german keyboard :)
The "]"-Key is AltGr+9 there, so Ctrl+] is Ctrl+AltGr+9 and this could be a wrong generated keycode. In the standart-cmd-windows-terminal Ctrl+AltGr+9 generates a "]". I think it's not the right one. It should be something like "^]" or similar. Windows doesn't create the right keycode. Switching to the english/us-keylayout resolves the problem. Ctrl+] it's a terrible key-combination for german and someting other non-english? keyboards.

Alex