Re: [Xen-users] Feedback on 3.05 RCs?

I've tried it on everything from some low end p4's all the way up to
newer 2 way dual core xeons and Opterons. I haven't yet played with all
of the new and improved HVM stuff, but I can say it builds and installs
perfectly fine.

I'm probably going to wait until xen-devel jumps kernels before I do the
rest of my stuff just to save doing it twice, but all new servers are
pulling from 3.0.5-testing after pez gets done with them.

HTH
--Tim