RE: [Xen-users] How-To pin Dom0 to CPU

To: burke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] How-To pin Dom0 to CPU
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:29:05 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:29:45 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can do this by setting (com0-cpus n), where n is the number of CPU's
you want to use. It picks from the low to high numbers, so you if you
set it to 1, it will pick CPU0, if you set it to 3, it will pick CPU0,
CPU1, CPU2, and so on. This is done in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp.

You'll then have to set CPUS=... in config file for the guest, e.g.
cpus="1-3" or cpus="1". You can also use regular expression inversion:
cpus="^0-1", which means "any but 0 and 1".