RE: [Xen-users] Bad network performance between VMs in a domain.

To: zvoice@xxxxxxx, Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Bad network performance between VMs in a domain.
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:11:13 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 03:10:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the private mail last time around, I meant to send to whole list:
What is your system configuration, and what is your guest setup. E.g. does Dom0
have it's own core, or is it sharing CPU-resources with guests? Are the guests
running on their own core, or sharing between each other. Are the CPU's pinned
or "floating"?

--
Mats