[Xen-users] Solaris 10 11/06 HVM DomU in Linux Dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Solaris 10 11/06 HVM DomU in Linux Dom0
From: "Angel Lopez" <angel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:09:41 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:09:02 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm trying to get working a Solaris 10 11/06 HVM DomU but not much exit by
now :(

When I try to install it directly in Xen with a "xm create" to start the
installation from DVD, it hangs. I readed that someone had installed it
first with qemu and after that it could be booted with xen.

I have done a sucesfull installation with qemu, but when I try to boot it
with Xen, it hangs after the boot loader menu (in the regular boot and in
the safe one).

So... no one with a sucessful history about a Solaris 10 DomU?

Thanks.