RE: [Xen-users] winXP (guest): mouse not workling, keyborad partially

Hi,

I habe no solution, but an explanantion ...
I have made an bug report to novell: bug-id: 260670

This is the comment of one of the maintainers:
-- snip ---
Comment #1 From Jason Douglas 2007-04-05 14:37:11 MST [reply]

Full virtualization was not supported in openSUSE 10.2, so I am lowering
the
severity.  The keyboard issue is being investigated for SLES 10 SP1 and
openSUSE 10.3.
-- snap ---

The strange thing is, that we have it run on other hardware. I fear, that
the ATI Driver is the problem; I will check that. But removing it to get
XEN to work would be a bad solution. The ATI card without teh ATI driver
is terrible slow.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Ralf Eisinger