Re: [Xen-users] xen unstable and TLS

I'm replying to the list (I guess it's what you wanted, since you've wrote
that in English).

As I wrote before, what I know is from xen-unstable from a month ago, keep
that in mind.

It's just a guess, but you might have TLS support somehow broken in your OS
(either that or xen-tools is currently broken, dunno).

The problem on disabling TLS by brute force (the tls-disabled thing) is that
xen-tools needs that, so you need to compile xen-tools without TLS.
Since there's no "./configure --dont-use-tls" in xen-tools, in order to do
that you have to modify the code and make it work without using TLS.

I've got a patch here if you want, but it's against the aforementioned
xen-unstable snapshot.

About the warnings, you're talking about the ones which basically say 'xen
will work but things will be slower'?
If is that so, you'll need to switch glibc to one with a 'xen-friendly' TLS
patch (and stuff in initrd and other static binaries will need recompilation,
obviously).

--
 Daniel Mealha Cabrita
 Divisao de Suporte Tecnico