Re: [Xen-users] mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root'

To: Ismael <kraziest@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root'
From: "Jerry Amundson" <jamundso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 13:28:02 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:27:01 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=hoxhFrQ5zN/feCPaBu0BFMSbZTsoUSlT6gvOJx06zclxl8LBzxdObhV2ciYN+RubNVyk3kegHScrUzik4HxHG4y9mD+0k5XbYsBzQpDMp4/HJoOkpEF2FR+vIn/vYpEzij7DXS/8XLoJ0fNYf6Y5q+xjUfBJqbr9aYvQUPEIOok=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx