Re: [Xen-users] [Solved] Using xm block-{attach,detach}

On Friday, 06 April 2007 15:32:45 +0200,
Martin Hierling wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Martin.

> >> I made the block special file and then I can access to the exported
> >> lvm-backed vbd inside the domU:

> perhaps an udevtrigger would do the job?

Yes. I've created /dev/pts and then I've installed udev package. It made
the work. But I'm surprised some directories and special devices doesn't
exist. This behaviour seems to be normal since xen-tools use "MAKEDEV
generic" and "MAKEDEV sd" without to install udev package.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Daniel Bareiro - System Administrator
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37