Re: [Xen-users] A fundamental doubt.

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] A fundamental doubt.
From: "Anuj Bhatt" <anuj.bhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 18:53:50 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:22:47 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=Xu6CTzCb+kNfClc5DUaMmmse0MbNFn924tWcHeODl27ywYrwwtFuwTwAcbrbHCQ6486w4XxZwojj2WSA0j65W8fpJmAS9dmKE3mBh3DPM0olhQaO6UevzrF9eL6LCnMybny+csAJ+vckuZVDgE9JwL9jc9aUmNsf0RJpJ3YDrcM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,