Re: [Xen-users] xen and other virtualization technologies

To: "Christian Horn" <chorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen and other virtualization technologies
From: "Daniel Bauer" <mlist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 08:41:53 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 23:41:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Christian,

From: "Christian Horn" <chorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 10:01:07AM +0100, Daniel Bauer wrote:

But I have to use in some cases Windows on non VT hardware. Is there a
product which enables this like VMware Server?

Qemu can run additionally on that server on dom0 or domU, but without any
acceleration like kqemu, so it will be slow.

Thanks, but I'd like to run services for production use without graphics. Qemu without acceleration is AFAIK also slow without this ;)

Daniel