Re: [Xen-users] Initial networking not working

To: "Apparao, Padmashree K" <padmashree.k.apparao@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Initial networking not working
From: Cam Macdonell <cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:51:36 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:50:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Apparao, Padmashree K wrote:
Can you tell us what the vifnum is set to in the config file for the
guest VM

vifnum is not set in the VM config file. I guess that means it is using the default of 0. Should it be set to 1 or do that matter. Please let me know if other information would be helpful.

Here is the VM config file:

# Automatically generated xen config file
name = "xenby2"
memory = "1024"
disk = [ 'tap:aio:/usr/scratch/xenby/xendisk2,xvda,w', ]
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:71:78:65, bridge=xenbr1', ]
vnc=1
vncunused=1
uuid = "c6e09f72-1009-75a4-a26c-8ad48b626aa5"
bootloader="/usr/bin/pygrub"
vcpus=2
on_reboot   = 'restart'
on_crash    = 'restart'