[Xen-users] only one domain can be accessed by network at a time

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] only one domain can be accessed by network at a time
From: "Antoine Boegli" <edomaur@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:13:25 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 02:12:27 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have installed a box under Xen 3.0.3, with Debian Etch as a package
and system base. Theere is one Dom0 (...) and two DomU running LAMP
stacks, and the virtual network is a standard xenbr and the MAC
addresses off the DomU are setted with MAC addresses from dead
networks adapters. The computer is an HP BL460 but the same thing
happens with an old Dell PowerEdge that I will use as a backup server.

The problème :

When I am accessing a domain of this computer, any domain, the links
with the other two are simply lost. For example, I am working on Dom0
through ssh, then start DomU.1 and DomU.2, then open an ssh link to
DomU.1. The ssh connexion to Dom0 is lost. If I access DomU.2 with
Firefox, the ssh connexion to DomU.1 is now lost.

Well...

I am lost (if you want to know), can someone here lend me some help, please ?

--
Antoine Boegli