RE: [Xen-users] Opteron 850's needing a home

To: <tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Opteron 850's needing a home
From: "Kraska, Joe A \(US SSA\)" <joe.kraska@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:12:41 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:22:28 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There are no 8X boards.

You can, however, "bridge" two 4X boards together using special
hardware.
Look to Tyan for that.

Tyan "owns" the 4X/8X space in AMD server space, as far as "white box"
work is concerned. Would say you should go with a Tyan offering of some
sort.

Joe.