RE: [Xen-users] Allocate xm sched-credit at boot time?

To: "'Nico Kadel-Garcia'" <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Allocate xm sched-credit at boot time?
From: "Bernard Golden" <bgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:11:05 -0700
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:10:23 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RHEL5 is 3.03 with some patches. I believe the first update to RHEL5
will move to 3.05.

Bernard Golden
Chief Executive Officer, Navica
www.navicasoft.com
Author, "Succeeding with Open Source," Addison-Wesley, 2005
(T) 650 585 5309 (C) 650 400 3204 (F) 650 591 3805
Sign up for Navica's monthly open source newsletter
Read my open source blog for CIO Magazine