Re: [Xen-users] Xen Book

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Mathew Brown wrote:
 I had read on this thread -
 http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-03/msg00759.html
 - (which is about a year old) about a Xen book being written.  Any
 updates or others currently writing books on Xen?  Thank you.

one of the other prgmr.com guys and I have got a contract w/ no-starch press to write a Xen book targeted at the mid-level Linux SysAdmin. We're not moving nearly as fast as we had hoped, partly because this is our first book and partly because we have jobs. We were going to get it out in time to ride the RHEL5 marketing push; but it looks like RedHat has it's stuff together more than we do, as they released yesterday and we did not.

As another poster mentioned, Xen is still very much the moving target, and that also makes things more difficult. Much of the (very good, imho) documentation put out by the Cambridge team is out of date.