[Xen-users] Whats needed for XP

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Whats needed for XP
From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:32:14 -0900
Delivery-date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:35:43 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is there anything out there that would say what packages are needed to be able to do an install of windows systems on a Linux distro? I would like to keep dom0 as spartan as possible and only install what is needed for an install of windows. I have a pretty minimal install of Slack that will run all of my Linux domU's but am not sure if anything else is needed for windows domUs, is X a requirement, etc, etc?

Thanks for any tips,

Jon