RE: [Xen-users] Does XEN support crash carts?

To: 'Steffen Hulegaard' <shulegaa@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Does XEN support crash carts?
From: "Foreman, Tim" <tforeman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:26:21 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:25:52 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm kind of a newbie to Xen, but can't you just log into
the Dom0 host - the physical box running Xen - through the serial
port, or the crash cart KVM, and then connect to the DomU guest
consoles using 'xm console DOMAIN'?

--
Timothy W. Foreman ~ Security Administrator ~ tforeman@xxxxxxxxx
(651) 365-4181     ~ Internet Broadcasting  ~ www.ibsys.com