Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.4 - 22, 'Invalid argument' when starting domain.

Sorry for my late answer... But testing the new xen/kernel is always a pain
for me, as my internet connection, DNS server and my asterisk PBX are running
in domUs...

Moreover, each time I boot the 2.6.19 kernel, I need to remove the xen 3.0.2
installation (emerge -C xen-utils), and then go to my xensource 3.0.4 and
issue a make install... in order to have the xen tools working with the new
kernel.

I tried with the same kernel as the booted one, but still the same error
message. With nothing interesting in logs. (See below).

So, if you have any address, or howto, or other kernel that I could try (this
one is comming from redhat), I'm reall interested.

Please note that xend is well running and xm list shows the dom0. I have a 32
bits installation on an amd64.
Here is the behavior...

homer xen # uname -a
Linux homer 2.6.19.2-dom0 #2 SMP Sat Feb 17 11:27:31 CET 2007 i686 AMD
Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
homer xen # grep -v '^#' /etc/xen/krusty
kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.19.2-dom0"
memory = 64
name = "krusty"
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3E:78:14:91, bridge=br1' ]
disk =
['phy:/dev/homervg/krusty_sda1,sda1,w', 'phy:/dev/homervg/krusty_sda2,sda2,w']
root = "/dev/sda1 ro"
extra = "gentoo=nodevfs"
homer xen # xm create krusty
Using config file "./krusty".