Re: [Xen-users] dom0 freezes under high IO load - HP ML150 G2

On Mar 3, 2007, at 8:34 PM, TMC wrote:

what version of kernel are you using? have you actually check the
changelog for the newer kernel versions to see if there any related
issues being fixed in the device drivers, memory handling, block
devices ?

2.6.16.33, which is the standard for Xen current (3.04)

I've just looked at changelogs for 2.6.16.34 and 2.6.16.43 and there
are a few potentially relevant changes. I've forwarded them on to
our kernel guy, and we'll see if he can build Xen against current
2.6.16 kernel.

--
-- Tom Mornini, CTO
-- Engine Yard, Ruby on Rails Hosting