Re: [Xen-users] virt-install error on every restart

To: "Jerry Amundson" <jamundso@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] virt-install error on every restart
From: "Nico Kadel-Garcia" <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:57:09 -0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 02:56:11 -0800
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:references:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:x-mailer:x-mimeole; b=K4GhyFPq+brdwfeKJnzHJpOLpdhXiKUA2WheRAtJctkhKfo24L/DQ8rpANNloM5eMt0+xje6rlJ1zdNHTWOypaZtaBwJEU7lF/6m9I15WHUgxYO0V3BGTDcrYrIhlu5RvzbPhJOMcbXvQWt1rY5mBxdMAwdFzDMP6DXmPn5bltQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx